In 2010, the Fairmount Park Preservation Trust (now the Fairmount Park Conservancy) began leasing the premises to The Cedars House for adaptive reuse as a cafe, fitness hub, and event venue. The building had many uses in the twentieth century, including offices for Andorra Nurseries, housing for seasonal park staff, and storage. In the previous decade, the structure had been neglected and fell into disrepair. The Cedars House has rehabilitated the property and keeps it open to the public year round.
“No day in the year is without its own attraction at Andorra, and during the Spring and Summer months, every morning brings something of special beauty in flower or leaf”
- Wm. Warner Harper, Andorra Nursery Catalog, 1903
- 264 gsm fine art paper
- For indoor use
- Multiple sizes